Excel Formulas Course: Beginner/Intermediate
£100, now just £50
(because we know that money is tight during this awful covid-19 pandemic)
This course focuses specifically on Excel formulas. Learning new formulas is the quickest way to become more productive and efficient in Excel.
It is ideal for beginners or early intermediates who know the very basics of Excel but are now looking to be more efficient and effective in their use of Excel at both work and home.
Microsoft Excel is full of amazing features, with new ones being added regularly. However, there are still many thousands of businesses that have standard installations of Excel (Office) not Office365, so cannot access all these snazzy new features. This course has been deliberately created using a standard install of Excel so that it can be accessed by nearly all current Excel users, even the ones with the most up-to-date O365 version.
Sign-up now, below, and get learning!
=LEFT / =RIGHT
=MID / =LEN / =FIND
=AND / =OR
=VALUE / =TEXT
=SEARCH / =REPLACE
=MAX / =MIN
=LARGE / =SMALL
1. Video – Watch the video tutorial to get a basic grip on the formula
2. Explanation – Contains an introduction, followed by details of the syntax (how to create the formula), what each of its elements mean, then examples, and finally some useful notes
3. Video – Re-watch the video to gain a full understanding
4. Practical Exercise – The best way to learn is by doing!
5. Extension – An extra practical exercise to test your new learning, or something harder to have a go at if you already know the formula in this lesson
Sections 1 to 4 are designed to take about 20 minutes, each lesson is easy to fit round a busy schedule.
Microsoft Excel (2007 onwards)
Somewhere to save downloaded practice files
(Excellent Consultancy Ltd is not currently UK VAT registered, so there is no VAT included in the amount below.)